In your hands.

5:59:00 PM


Mesh head: CATWA HEAD / Kimberly (Bento)  "New!"
Hair: Wasabi Pills / Tara Mesh Hair  "New! @ Fameshed"
Headband: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Headband  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Bra: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Bra Noir ULTRA RARE  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Panties: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Panties Noir ULTRA RARE  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Cuffs: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Cuffs  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Garter: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Garter  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Socks: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Socks Noir  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Tray: { V I N C U E } & Kibitz / Hakie+Tray w/ pose  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"
Tattoo: [White~Widow] / Snatch  "Soon @ We <3 RP"
Pose: :::K&S::: / In your hands 2
Table: +Half-Deer+ / Valentine Tables  "New! @ The Kawaii Project"

You Might Also Like

0 comments ♥